Olfactarama -- here goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (okay)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (below)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (makes sense)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (OK)
Six random things about me:
1. I am brushing up on my childhood Lithuanian by listening to lessons on the ipod when I am out and about. I intend to visit someday not too far in the future.
2. I am somewhat easily swayed. For example today, I learned there will be 54 Italian Greyhound participants at a Halloween party tomorrow, so I am dropping all my responsibilities to attend. Hopefully Dante will not explode from joy.
3. I am a compulsive reader. Too many books everywhere, of almost every kind. I sometimes steal time from my projects to read (the sign of a true addict/compulsive -- see "somewhat easily swayed, above").
4. I don't like cars (or automobiles, as I think of them) and never learned to drive. I hope they bring the horse back, that would solve a lot of the dependence on foreign oil. (I get away with this by living in NYC where a car is a liability).
5. I don't like to eat fish of any kind, either (sound like a crank, don't I?)
6. I have become a news junkie, especially lately. What a year! The election, the economy, the explosion of pop culture blogs and podcasts and other sites, I could listen to the news all day...
Ok, now I must pick six other victims, ahem, I mean, tag you're it! All WONDERFUL writers!
You will be drowned in beauty if you follow these links:
Vetivresse -- Wine and Perfume, he leaves no stone unturned in the pursuit of happiness...
Bittergrace -- history and perfume and social background, always something new and surprising
Anya's Garden -- Ms. Natural personified, and generous with her knowledge.
Tea, Sympathy and Perfume -- poetry, emotion and scent
Scentzilla -- a most exquisite sensibility
A Minx by Any Other Name -- a dedicated follower of fashion, in the best sense of the word. New to me, an enthusiast enamoured of fragrance.
Above photo - children playing from Bird on a Bare Branch