March 9, 2007

A break...

I'll be taking a break from posting for awhile, to work on another project I have finally decided to commit some real time to. It's an idea that I've had for some time, about pets and people especially as depicted in private photos from the past; as in vintage snapshots. It's been incredibly interesting and and enlightening to be involved with writing about scent over the past months. I have learned a lot in my research and reading, especially from other perfume aficionados. It is so enjoyable to follow the many well written sites and participate in the passion for fragrance. I will of course still be engaged in those activities even if not posting myself. My thanks to all those who have commented and corresponded on these postings. That part is often the most engaging and satisfying of the whole process.
Above, "dreamwaves" by Fyre. These projects and ideas come in and out like waves, it seems...

4 comments:

chaya ruchama said...

I'm going to miss you so.
But, oh, I look forward to seeing you in NY !

sariah said...

Hi Lucy,

Have fun with your new project. Will miss the blog.

William said...

You might be interested in my site
http://www.bluestarincense.com

I enjoyed your blog...

I didn't see any email address

I make natural incense and have been learning a lot about natural perfumes.

william

rachel said...

Lucy, I'm sorry to hear you'll be gone. I enjoyed your gentle, thoughtful perspective and posts.

Good luck with your new project; it sounds great. Perhaps you'll post about it?