August 8, 2006

Le Maroc, Le Maroc pour elle

I am sitting here enveloped in a soft cloud of jasmine and rose supported by a spicy wind from the desert. I am referring to l'air du desert Marocian and Le Maroc pour elle by Tauer Perfumes. I received samples of both today in the mail, such a treat to find them there. What I did is probably criminal in some way, but what I did was put the more jasmine pour elle on my upper arm near the inside of the elbow and the desert air on the wrists. Now I started with the desert air for the first hour and enjoyed it as I walked this evening along the park with my two italian greyhounds for their stroll. After an hour I gave into my impatience when I sat down back at home and I applied the jasmine rose Maroc pour elle further up. Now this feminine soft and sunny scent wafts above the base of the unisex spicy l'air du desert Marocain and every time the breeze comes through my open windows I receive a fresh mix of the two up to my face. They are both strong, the unisex is the stronger but the soprano top note of the gentle florals backed up with cedar in the feminine version does hover over and rule the experience. Tomorrow I will start to go for one at a time, but I will in the meantime wear these both to bed and I imagine that they will influence my dreams, or at least I hope they will. If they do, I imagine that there might be the ultimate perfume wearer somewhere nearby (my ideal self?) who is wafting this exotic perfume toward me as I find out the North African desert oasis is in bloom and fruition with all the elements they combine. The blends are smooth but there are a number of clear notes that come through the amber and cedar bases. For further detailed information on these compostions, please follow this link to the samples page of Tauer Perfumes.
Above is an Ingres rendition of a lady who I would imagine would be the perfect match for these classical yet exotic creations.
Here is an interesting link to the artist if you wish to read further of his detailed treatment of women's appearance, both clothed and unclothed...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does one get a free sample?I love the desert!
Chris.

Chantel said...

I love your writing and the way to bring the scents to life.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! previous powerball result Lotto pluse super multiple provigil sclerosis 2001 volkswagen golf troubleshooting Volvo s80 side marker

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. armani he aftershave Snooper car alarm Proactiv solutions and pregnancy Homeowner mortgage insurance premium Digital display with barcode reader Usa price for canon a80 digital camera